Duration: 4 hours
Difficulty level: Easy
Let’s Ride to the Winery for lunch!
The tour is tailored for beginners to intermediate level, nothing hardcore, therefore suitable for families and small groups. It is a wonderful way to see the back streets of Urunga and end with a delicious lunch and a glass of wine at the award winning Raleigh Winery.
We bike ride through the beautiful Urunga back roads, along the mangroves and river on one side, to the lush green farm land on the other.
With plenty of photo opportunities, our destination is Raleigh Winery for lunch.
The award winning Raleigh Winery is a must visit whilst on the Coffs Coast, and a perfect destination to relax, unwind after our bike ride. Sit back on the deck, overlook the Bellinger River and enjoy a delicious lunch whilst listening to the Sunday live music in the vineyards.
Upon wrapping up a brilliant morning, do not worry about those extra wines, we will drive you back to Urunga (or your prearranged accommodation)
- Bike and helmet
- Bottled Water
- Delicious Lunch
- Glass of wine/beer/soft drink
- Return transfer from the winery to Urunga
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
What do I need to bring?
- Enclosed shoes
- Your excitement
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if bookings are cancelled 2 hours or less before the event.