Duration: 2 hours
Difficulty level: Easy
The ‘Jetty by Bike’ tour will take you to a few amazing viewing platform along the Coffs Harbour coastline.
The tour is tailored for beginners to intermediate level, nothing hardcore, therefore suitable for families and small groups. It is a wonderful way to see the Coffs Coast in a short amount of time.
What’s the best way to explore the foreshores of Coffs Harbour and leave everyone back home envious of you? Why, Montem Bike Tours, of course.
Coffs Harbour has numerous viewing platforms, allowing you to discover and take in the breathtaking coastal scenes all from the seat of your bike. Depending on the seasons you can discover a range of sea birds, green sea turtles, sting rays, dolphins and in the migrating seasons, the majestic whales.
This is a guided leisurely bike ride, enabling you to take in the views, take some photos and learn about the history of Coffs Harbour.
On Saturday and Sunday mornings, you have the option of joining us for some delicious mini pancakes and coffee/tea or milkshakes by the beach which is a fantastic way to start your day (this is an extra cost).
All bikes and helmets are included within this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.