Duration: 4 hours
Difficulty level: Intermediate
The ‘Coffs to Sawtell’ tour is one for the kilometer seekers. This ride is 15kms each way with a good break and a cuppa/cold drink at one of the many cafe’s within the Heritage village of Sawell before heading back to Coffs Harbour.
The tour is suited for intermediate to advance riders, however there is nothing hardcore, therefore can be suitable for families and small groups if you wish to take on the kilometer challenge. It is a wonderful way to ride like a local and explore Sawtell by bike.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.